Page 1 of 1

Plant allergy

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2012 10:18
by debmai
I have just been diagnosed as having an allergy to a particular mould spore that is found in house plants. This is causing a bit of a problem as my boyfriend has many house plants located in the kitchen / dinning room. We now have an air filter to try to remove as many of the spores as possible and I take antishistime tablets but the problem hasn't completely gone away. Is there anything else out there that might help? Many thanks.